Saturday, May 31, 2014
Posted by The Meck at 11:17 PM
Top 5 Reasons Doctors Fail To Diagnose Hypothyroidism - HypoThyroidMom.com - A full thyroid panel should at least include TSH, Total T4, Free T4, Total T3, Free T3, Reverse T3 and Thyroid Antibodies, however all these tests are often not done by mainstream doctors.
Thyroid Hormone - The Most Overlooked Treatment For Fibromyalgia - HypoThyroidMom.com - A reader named Jules contacted me a few months ago with chronic pain from fibromyalgia so bad she was struggling to walk and to take care of her young son. Her symptoms included extreme swelling, fatigue, hair loss, pressure in her throat, and loss of the outer-third of her eyebrows. Anyone who has read my article 300+ Hypothyroidism Symptoms…Yes REALLY would consider hypothyroidism as a possible cause, and yet doctor after doctor insisted her thyroid was fine with a normal TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone). They insisted her symptoms especially her pain from fibromyalgia could not possibly be thyroid related. Turns out Jules had several large thyroid tumors pressing up against her throat.
Posted by The Meck at 11:11 PM
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS