Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TINA FEY BACK AS SARAH PALIN -- POLITICO

Posted by The Meck

excerpt:

“It’s just so great to be back on Fox News, a network that both pays me and shows me the questions ahead of time,” said Fey, as Palin, in a skit called “GOP 2012 Undeclared Candidates Debate," which also featured spoofs of Mitt Romney and Donald Trump. “And I just hope that tonight the lamestream media won’t twist my words by repeatin' them verbatim.”

“First, I want to acknowledge that this week we finally vanquished one of the world’s great villains, and I for one am thrilled to say good riddance to Katie Couric … I’m going to be running for president every four years for the rest of my life. It’s my Olympics and I intend to win a whole bunch of silvers.”

VIDEO/Read more
TINA FEY BACK AS SARAH PALIN - POLITICO 
-
The Meck Report / Blog - May 10, 2011 - 10:47a
-
Subscribe To The Meck Report/Blog - Rt column
www.TheMeck.com

No comments: