Friday, December 29, 2006

THE MECK RADIO SHOW - Best Of w/ Donald Watkins - Walter Banks - Paul Finebaum - Glenn Matthews. 12/29/06

--
The Meck Radio Show .. Only @ TheMeck.com
New Shows Posted Weekdays. You Can Listen Any Day .. 24/7.

The Meck Radio Show - Best Of w/ Donald Watkins - Walter Banks - Paul Finebaum - Glenn Matthews. 12/29/06.
www.TheMeck.com Posted 12:22a.ct. Show Time: 52 Mins.

Meck Notes:

THE BEST OF SHOW.
Excerpts from past shows w/ Donald Watkins - Business Icon.
Walter Banks - The Most Powerful Man I Know.
Paul Finebaum - Writer and Talk Show Legend.
Glenn Matthews - Tour Mgr. for Lionel Richie.

Thanks Super Dave for putting these super cuts together in one show. It's noteworthy how one can trace the success of Donald Watkins and Paul Finebaum back to their childhood. The strong feelings of reverence and respect for their parents launched
them and still fuels them to greatness today.

No doubt, Walter Banks and Glenn Matthews have the most powerful gift of all .. serving others.
A rare trait indeed.
All four have blessed The Meck with their friendship and our listeners with unique insight and lasting inspiration.

Special Thanks to my engineer/producer David Strickland in New York. DLS Voice Productions. A Gifted and Creative Gem.
And Thanks to Jennifer, my dear and longtime friend in San Francisco, who keeps TheMeck.com up and running. She's a blessing.
Thanks BIG JIM Kearce for your Encouragement, Wisdom and Loyal Friendship. None Better.

THE MECK RADIO SHOW has listeners in Vietnam, Australia, England, Slovakia, Germany, Italy, Hungary, South Africa and Singapore.
Thanks for listening across the pond. Plus in Canada.[ Edmonton and Toronto]
Like I always say .. 'This internet is quite the transmitter. '

Thanks for listening in ..
West: Northern Calif., San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Denver, Aspen and Oregon.
South-Mid West: Ft. Worth, Dallas, Houston, Tyler TX, Little Rock, Osage Bch MO, Wichita and Okl. City.
North-Northeast: New York, New Jersey, Mass, Ohio, Allentown PA, Detroit, and Minneapolis.

South: Florida, South Carolina, Nashville TN, Knoxville TN, Hendersonville NC, Raleigh NC, Charlotte NC,Atlanta, Mobile AL, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Montgomery, Auburn, Troy, Enterprise, Daleville, Dothan. And Tupelo, MS. [the birthplace of EAP - Elvis Aaron Presley.]

And the cities, states, and countries I didn't mention above .. Please let us know your hometown.
Thanks for logging on to THE MECK RADIO SHOW.

Thanks for your T I M E and 4warding the show link to your friends - worldwide.
Meck

on the net:
www.VoterNewsNetwork.com - Donald Watkins Publisher
www.TheChildrensBank.org - Donald Watkins Founder
www.Finebaum.com - Paul Finebaum Radio Network

Coming soon on The Meck Radio Show.
Bobby Cox - The Best Manager in the history of Baseball.
Bobby Clampett - golfer/announcer for CBS and TNT.
--
Please Bookmark the www.TheMeck.com in your favorites
and forward the page to your friends.

Thanks for listening. Turn it up baby.

Meck

Please click on link to hear today's show.

http://www.themeck.com/html/radioshow.htm
--

DLS Voice Productions
Professional Copywriting, Producing, Voicing
DEMO: www.myspace.com/dlsvoiceproduction
--

T I M E spells L O V E
Written by Eddie Carswell and Michael O'Brien
Father's Day, Mother's Day, EVERY Day...

Listen @ www.TheMeck.com

T I M E spells L O V E

Throw me the ball Daddy
I've been waiting all day
I'm so glad you're home and we got some time
So Let's go out and play
Just me and you
It's my favorite thing to do
Daddy I'm tellin' the truth

Chorus
T I M E time
Spells L O V E love
And Love is the one thing
This world needs more of
The choice is up to you
So what will you do
With your T I M E Time
and your L O V E love

I'll never forget you Daddy
You taught me the game so well
It's taken me places I never dreamed
So many stories to tell
How the time has come and gone
And now I have a son of my own
And I'm making sure your memory lives on

Bridge
I've heard it said a time or two
This game of life can take from you
But I found out love isn't really love
Till you give it away

www.TheMeck.com

No comments: